9 Jul 2011

Nicer than Coco Mademoiselle but for £3.99!

Hi ladies

I'm sure most of you have already heard about this but I thought I would do a post anyway as I am ashamed to say I have only just found out myself! So I'm talking about the new perfume in Lidl (yes Lidl) that has been flying off the shelves ever since a blind smell test was conducted by the Perfumer’s Guild and 90% of women voted Lidl’s fragrance the winner when compared to Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle!

Since finding out recently while reading a magazine (I couldn't believe  didn't know about this) I have been desperate to get my hands on Lidl's new perfume which is called Suddenly Madame Glamour EDP, the bottle is no way near as beautiful as Coco but hey who cares if it smells nicer and is a teeny fraction of the cost and it comes in a 50ml bottle not to mention it's an EDP!

At the moment the only way to get hold of Suddenly Madame Glamour is on eBay as none of the Lidl's have any in stock but luckily my friend Rick has ordered me a couple of bottles from his local Lidl (as I don't have one) thanks Rick!!!

Here is a link to an interesting blog named Bonkers about perfume to find out more!

Am I the only person who didn't know about this?

Has anyone tried it?



Thanks for reading







Are you following this blog?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hadnt heard about this either (shock) but I definitely need to get hold of it now xxx

http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I am sooo glad I'm not the only one ha ha x

Brigitte Honeybee said...

oh snap this the first im hearing about it. and i dont even live near a lidl bummer!

maybe il visit one cos of this hehe

BreezeyBree Blog

Unknown said...

I am glad Im spreading the word ha ha I cant wait to get mine! x