14 Sept 2010

Miss Cherie Dior and Diamonds from next

I was reading Beauty and the Blog the other day and stumbled across a really great post about Miss Cherie smelling just like Diamonds from next, the lovely Michelle from Beauty and the Blog said she had found this information from Beautilicious Love.com.
I have Miss Cherie myself and actually wear it at least once a week, I had it bought for me as a Christmas present and I think it is one of those perfumes that is great for daytime it's sweet but not sickly sweet like some perfumes can be and it smells very expensive.
I decided that I would go and check this out for myself before I also put it in my blog so off I went to town to my local next store, I have always been impressed with the beautiful range of perfumes they have on offer at such affordable prices but have never stumbled across diamonds!
So over I went to the perfume section finding a little diamond bottle with pink perfume (very girly) and I had a little sniff, yes! it did smell exactly like Miss Cherie (very impressed) so I purchased my little bargain and happily brought it home.
how long does it last? well its an edp so it should have staying power and it does! it lasts just as long as Miss Cherie I'm very very happy with this perfume and I don't think I will be buying Miss Cherie while diamonds is on those shelves at next.
Do you know any good smell alikes?


Miss Cherie Dior 30ml edp £43.00 Boots




Diamonds 30ml edp from Next £6.00










Are you following this blog?

No comments: