18 Sept 2010

dvb Intimately Beckham yours

Well today I thought I'd treat myself to a new perfume it's been a little while (literally a very short while) but to be fair I only spent six pounds on my last one (diamonds from next) anyway!
I have already got the intimately Beckham and Beckham night and I really like both so naturally I really wanted to get the newest edition from this collection.
I know there is something a little bit tacky and over done about celebrity scents but if a perfume smells good than I say who cares! perfume is perfume plus Victoria Beckham in my opinion is one very classy lady.
The bottle is gorgeous and expensive looking just like intimately, my only complaint about this perfume is that I can't seem to find any purse sizes which I always look out for as I'm the kinda girl who likes to carry my perfume in my bag at all times especially if I'm out for the night and evening bags are just sooo tiny so I will probably end up decanting some into a smaller bottle because it's a very nice perfume perfect for evenings.
Intimately yours features top notes of Freesia, Pear Leaves and Bergamot. Heart notes are Orange Flower Petal, White Lilly Casabianca and Frangipani Flower. Base notes include Sandalwood, Orris and Vetiver.

A link to The Perfume Shop where I found the description.

Has anyone tried any of the dvb range? any thoughts?









Are you following this blog?

No comments: