14 Aug 2014

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty



I am not in the habit of doing book reviews but since I am the type of Hair and Beauty blogger to only blog about products I really rate (I am quite sure most 'new products' are the same stuff, different packaging) I thought that it would make sense to share my latest page turner.

I found The Husbands Secret on Amazon and after seeing the ratings I decided I would most likely enjoy it, because if that many people have rated it so high then it must be good. 


the husbands secret by liane moriarty


The Husbands Secret is one of those books that have lots of different character's but despite that I had no trouble following it. I loved the writing style, there was something about the way the author described the characters thoughts that made them seem so 'normal' or at least made me feel like I could relate to a lot of the situations and how the characters felt about them. 

If the story had a message I suppose it would be that we just don't know what is going on in other peoples lives, things just aren't as they seem, we can only see the world through our limited vision and that you will never know 'what if' and it is probably better if you don't.Well at least that was what I took from it.

This isn't a creepy thriller type of book but rather a beautifully told story that has the ability to make us really feel for the characters.

Definitely recommending this one.



my online signature


Are you following this blog?

1 comment:

Betty said...

Been looking for a good read for a while. This sounds very interesting! xx