24 Nov 2010

Osmo Essence Deep Moisturising Repair Mask

Hello ladies!

I thought I would let you in on one of my favourite conditioning treatments called Osmo Essence, I suspect that some of you may have heard of this conditioner before, I know most hairdressers know about it.

I have been using this for absolutely ages and that's why I'm doing this post.

Some of the salons I worked in used this treatment on clients after chemical treatments as it really made the hair feel lovely and all the clients commented on how gorgeous it smells, I actually love the smell it is very sweet.

The conditioner is also very reasonable so I think that's why it was so popular in the salons but it's not just reasonable it's very good too because if it wasn't I wouldn't have re-purchased it more times than I can count!

I think Osmo is best for thicker dryer hair because it is very thick but it works on finer hair too it just needs a really good rinse.

I used to buy it in a big tub from salon services but the tube in the pic below is priced at £2.99 for 250ml on amazon (bargain) and I know Osmo do smaller pots for £0.99 perfect for trials.
I would love to know your thoughts if you have tried this.



 Osmo Essence Deep Moisturising Repair Mask 250ml

Pic from amazon.co.uk







Are you following this blog?

No comments: