The Beautiful Hair and Beauty Blog

A hair and beauty blog for smart girls

7 Oct 2014

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





Are you following this blog?
Posted by Unknown at 11:52 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Nicola Cummings from The Beautiful Hair and Beauty Blog

Nicola Cummings from The Beautiful Hair and Beauty Blog

Search The Beautiful Hair and Beauty Blog

Contact The Beautiful Hair and Beauty Blog

Email nicolacummings@outlook.com

Hair and Beauty Archive

Beautiful followers

Beautiful Amelia

Beautiful Amelia

Other Hair and Beauty Blog udates

  • Bonkers about Perfume
    The Frantic Antics Series: Fulfilling Favours for Fellow Fumeheads - No 3: Tamsin's perfume package and a multi-mule marathon - It is ages since I last wrote a post in the Frantic Antics series - namely this sorry tale about my brush with the arcane postal service in Slovenia, bac...
  • What Laura Loves
    Smart Home Upgrades for Modern Living - [image: Smart Home Upgrades for Modern Living] Image Credit: Unsplash Creating a home that feels both comfy and futuristic is totally within reach these ...
  • A Model Recommends
    Things My Nine Year-Old Said To Me As We Waited To Get On A Plane - Between Us: I sort of have a fear of flying.
  • The Beauty Bite
    Hello world! - Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
  • Lacquerized - A blog about nail polish
    Find me on Instagram! - [image: Warped by Clionadh Cosmetics]Unbreakable by Nothing Basic Hi! I wanted to take this opportunity to do a little (re)introduction. It all started ba...
  • MakeupLoveer
    NEW CONTENT LOADING... - It has been a while since I posted to my blog but that's about to change. A new look and content is coming, so stay tuned too see what's coming for Makeu...
  • Just Nice Things
    Stop. Pause. Refresh. - Hello. Again. After two years. I have had these words swirling around in my head for some time and now I am pushing The post Stop. Pause. Refresh. appea...
  • theNotice: a beauty blog
    Shop European & Canadian sex toys: Avoiding American tariffs - So: The American will-they-won’t-they tariffs have set in. There’s a couple bright spots of news on the horizon; Canada just... The post Shop European & ...
  • Shopaholic Jo
    Manual practic pentru TV Samsung: setări, trucuri și soluții pentru probleme comune - Achiziția unui tv Samsung reprezintă o investiție importantă, iar pentru a te bucura la maximum de televizorul tău inteligent, este esențial să știi cum ...
  • Citrine's Blog
    Sally Hansen Insta Dri in We Play Platonic - (More nail polish! I might get some skincare or fragrance reviews up but I am not used to do glamour shots with my phone yet). Purchased during one of my 4...
  • Beautygirl24
    White Knit Dress With A Cropped Cardigan - Happy February! I hope you all had a productive start to the new year. My January was spent cleaning, organizing, and longing for warmer weather. I thin...
  • ♥ - Wannabe Diva
    How To Create Gif Macbook - *How To Create Gif Macbook*. On hearing this news you might think that the new macbook pro is nearing “gaming laptop” territory. So the only way to know ...
  • Beauty Mouth
    EIGHTH HALL OF FAME BRAND TEASER - [image: EIGHTH HALL OF FAME BRAND TEASER] Guess the brand... The post EIGHTH HALL OF FAME BRAND TEASER appeared first on Caroline Hirons.
  • Miss Kirsty Adores...
    Vorlagen Word Briefpapier - Ein netter weihnachtsgruss als vorlage für word. Geschaftspapier Vorlage 03996 5 Geschaftspapier Vorlage 16 Briefkopf Design Vorlagen14 Geschäftspapier V...
  • thisiscaz
    Three of the best restaurants near Huddersfield - I went to university in Huddersfield so on my travels I discovered lots of great places to eat and thought i'd share them today. With the hospitality indus...
  • I Heart Cosmetics
    Non Surgical Nose Job – Everything You Need to Know - [image: Non Surgical Nose Job - Everything You Need to Know] … The post Non Surgical Nose Job – Everything You Need to Know appeared first on I Heart Co...
  • A beauty junkie in London
    The last minute Christmas gift guide - So technically this was due to be a bath and body focussed gift guide and it was due to go live last week. But a couple of curve balls have been thrown t...
  • Make-Up by Katy
    Is your Skin Winter Ready - The post Is your Skin Winter Ready appeared first on Makeup by Katy.
  • NicolaVC86
    Christmas DIY Decorations - I love that Christmas is a time to slow down and be able to think about the little details, granted not everyone can but I make sure to book off a week or ...
  • Fleur De Force
    Gift Guide for KIDS - Kids are always super fun to buy for, so I’ve pulled together my favourite 50 gift ideas for little ones,…
  • Beauty and the Blog
    BODY TO BODY - [link to bodysuit HERE] If you've followed me for a while then you'd know my obsession with bodysuits is somewhat ridiculous. BUT!.... I think we are ...
  • SKIN DEEP
    Speed Review: John Masters Organics Repair Hair Mask with Honey and Hibiscus - [image: john masters organics repair hair mask with honey and hibiscus review] I haven't tried many products from the John Masters Organics range but have...
  • My Life As A Shopaholic
    [CNN] Descargar ahora: Robinson Crusoe (1997) Película completa con subtítulos en español en alta definición 4K en línea - [BSF] Descargar: Robinson Crusoe 1997 Película completa con subtítulos en inglés HD Bluray en línea Hola, soy Ray Mason. Yo deseo compartir usted ¿Cómo...
  • !!! A beauty blog from Raspcherry.....
    Kevyn Aucoin foundation balm - Hello my lovelies. Long time no see. It literally has been the longest time ever! But let’s not talk about that right now if you want I can dedicate a who...
  • "Of Faces and Fingers"
    Mineral Oil Myths Explained: Cancer, Safety, and Skincare Benefits - It's been awhile as life has gotten busy! But I'm back with more skincare geekery - this time on mineral oil! I've wanted to write this post for awhile, b...
  • Beauty Broadcast
    Drop-Off Diaries: One Preschool Parent's Experience & Advice - Hi Everyone! On Belle’s last day of Pre-K (year 1) last May, I wanted to document a little “look back” on the year, and some of our struggles during drop-...
  • Beauty Bloggings
    KPU Bakal Godok Aturan Eks Koruptor Dilarang Ikut Pilkada 2020 - *Jakarta* - KPU berencana menggodok aturan eks koruptor dilarang maju sebagai kepala daerah. Larangan ini direncanakan diberlakukan dalam Pilkada 2020. "...
  • B U B B L E G A R M
    Ramadan prep... - Ramadan / Ramazan is getting closer, I have always done a countdown to Eid ever since Esra was tiny and have kept up the tradition. This year I wanted to ...
  • thats peachy
    Easter Waffle Recipe - I love Easter time, mainly, I have to admit, because of all of the amazing food on offer. Hot cross buns, roast lamb and of course all of the chocolate - ...
  • The Beauty Guide
    How did it end up like this, it was only a kiss... | The Strictly Come Dancing Saga & Glaslighting In Relationships - The Killer's anthem chosen for this blog title seems apt *(albeit slightly on the nose) *to sum up the recent Strictly Come Dancing Seann Walsh and Katy...
  • *Peonies and lilies*
    Twinpalms Phuket Resort Review - The Perfect Tropical Paradise - From the moment R showed me some photos online, I knew that Twinpalms Resort in Phuket would be perfect for our honeymoon. With it's gorgeous outdoor swi...
  • Loveaudrey
    Cara Memperkuat Sinyal 4G (Telkomsel, XL, Indosat) Dengan Aplikasi - *Cara memperkuat sinyal 4G Telkomsel, XL, Indosat* - Saat ini, teknologi ponsel pintar semakin cepat perkembangannya. Pun, bukan hanya sisi teknologinya, s...
  • TiffanyD
    Hello, There! - Hello, Loves! Ok so we know YouTube is my main "thing".... I've posted at least 2 videos per week for the past *10 years *(!!), which is CRAZY to think ab...
  • * ♔ P R I N C E S S L I V I A ♥ *
    La Roche-Posay XL Anthelios Comfort Sun Cream SPF 50+ Review - *La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Comfort Tinted BB Cream SPF 50+ and La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Comfort Sun Cream SPF 50+* *La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Comf...
  • Leanne Marie.
    Travel Sized Beauty, - Whilst in Sephora during our trip to the US I was sucked in by the aisle of temptation... For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of stepping into...
  • Do Not Refreeze
    When you’re dead, lie down. - -Taps microphone- Is this thing on? It’s been a while, huh? I’m just checking in for a bit of an opinion, really, especially The post When you’re dead, ...
  • Killer Strands Hair Clinic
    A Few of my Favorite Things… From a Crib Colorist - *Boost, Burst & Blast, Twink and Twink2, & Twinkle Gleam* The Holidays are fast approaching and I couldn't help but share with you all a few of my favori...
  • Scaredtoast - Fashion, Beauty, Life
    Weeks 39 & 40 In Moments - After missing last week's post, I'm back with a pretty hefty one! I mentioned it a tonne before I left, but my friends and I headed off to New York for a ...
  • Beauty By Jenny
    Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation and Concealer - This is the new foundation and concealer from Rimmel. Thanks for stopping by xx
  • BEAUTY
    Joico Blue Shampoo: A Must Have For Brassy Blondes - [image: Joico Blue Shampoo on white background, flatlay, with greenery leaves] *Aside the plethora of haircare on my (definitely overfilled) bathroom shel...
  • Get Lippie
    Dove: a conversation about bottle shapes - *Dove*: *"Each bottle evokes the shapes, sizes, curves and edges that combine to make every woman their very own limited edition,"* *Get Lippie: *"Oh gr...
  • little miss metamorph
    Two Faced Cosmetics are now Two Faced about animal testing - Two Faced Cosmetics are now very aptly named. Two Faced cosmetics was sold to Estee Lauder in Nov2016 and as we all know Estee Lauder are not the greatest ...
  • Golden Glow
    Benefit's Brow Collection - ** I WAS GIFTED ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS FOR REVIEW Benefit have always been a company that has been so generous towards me. They have always supplied me wi...
  • Lorraine!
    2/52 in Pictures - This child has been enjoying food, but more so the little bits of water. Avocado! He really loved it. He ate a lot of it. Then, he didn't poop fo...
  • Sam Biddle
    So much to choose from... - One thing I get asked a lot when someone is booking a workshop is; How will I know you will cover something I want to learn? You know when you go into a ca...
  • Beauty Is...?
    Online Library - Read Free Books & Download eBooks -
  • NRV make-up
    office bitch sensi pearl knows how to please the boss - This post office bitch sensi pearl knows how to please the boss appears first on Wants Porn. from Wants Porn http://wantsporn.com/uniforms/office-bitch...
  • The Hollywood Heels
    La pièce du mois : Le Bomber - La pièce indispensable pour moi cet Automne c'est le BOMBER (entre autres) et je pense avoir enfin trouvé LE bon chez Jennyfer *This Autumn it piece is to...
  • Make-Up and Beauty.ie
    Travel Essentials – Burt’s Bees - I am always like a child when new beauty products arrive at my door. The courier company probably think that I am the happiest woman in the world! Well l...
  • The London Beauty Review
    Blogging has changed. I haven't. And that's the problem. - Don't worry, I'm not going to moan about the current state of blogging. Well, maybe a tiny bit, but not much. There have been a slew of posts like this a...
  • HRH COLLECTION
    NEW STACKABLE BRACELETS - SO PERFECT!! My coronation necklace and choker, as well as my boy chain necklaces have been so well-loved since I released them along with the re-launch...
  • Amy Antoinette - Beauty Blog
    Our Baby Bedtime Routine - *This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EveryoneSleeps #CollectiveBias* Every parent l...
  • BeautyFulfilled
    That one trend. Contouring. - Lots of makeup trends have come and gone, but some in particular have made a permanent home in many of our makeup bags. Love it or lothe it, the trend of...
  • A Daisy Chain Dream
    Unique Underpants make you want it - lostateminor, a lingerie brand 'Knickerbocker' producing panties with animal motifs, such as bear, fox, rabbit and panda. Not only the face shape of these ...
  • Glitterish Allsorts
    I've been away.... - and hopefully now I'm back.
  • ellie's beauty blog
    Heist (2015) - Full Length of Heist in High Quality VideoNow you can see Heist in top video format with duration 93 Min and was published in 2015-11-13 and MPAA rating i...
  • Magic's in the Make Up
    Yoga & I: A Lesson in Cultivating Compassion, Gratitude and Empowerment - If you had told me a year ago I was heading towards becoming a cruelty free, non-meat eating, yoga practicing person I would probably of laughed in your ...
  • Kiss and makeup x
    Time To Have Fun With Honda Brio - Japanese automakers have created all your notes with Honda Brio ran anger journey to riches. To provide wheels for their genius gold plating, breeders have...
  • ! **Drugstore and Bargain Lover** !
    Swatches : Korres Morello Creamy Lipsticks (10 αποχρώσεις - 10 shades) - Γεια σας κορίτσια μου όμορφα! Πώς είσαστε; Σήμερα σας έχω επιτέλους ποστ με swatches μετά από πολύ καιρό και αυτή τη φορά έχω να σας δείξω την καινούρια σε...
  • beauty lover's notes
    Blog sale (MAC, Tom Ford, Dior, Smashbox, Chanel and more) - Rules: ♥ If you're interested leave a comment telling me which item(s) you want and your email address. I will send you my paypal email address to send a g...
  • MsCinderfella
    Invasion of the Undead (2015) Moviestream - Full Invasion of the Undead in HD Video. Now you can play full Invasion of the Undead in HD quality with duration 120 Min and was published in 2015-02-10 ...
  • Allaboutbeauty!
    Halloween Wallpaper Hd - [image: Halloween Wallpaper Hd] [image: Halloween Wallpaper Hd] [image: Halloween Wallpaper Hd] [image: Halloween Wallpaper Hd] [image: Halloween Wallp...
  • Funny Face's place
    MUA Wet Look Eyeliner and Luxe Velvet lip Laquer in Atomic - So here are some mini reviews of two of the products I picked up in Superdrug. Firstly the Wet Look Eyeliner. Oh boy do I love this eyeliner! It stays on ...
  • A Brilliant Brunette
    OOTD: Feeling JUSTFAB - OOTD: Feeling JUSTFAB So, how cute is my new long, sleeveless sweater from BCBG? And how about these adorable sandals from JUSTFAB? Cute, right? Right. [...
  • Tao's Makeup
    Review: Pond’s Luminous Finish BB+ Cream - Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! Today I have a very conflicted review for you on the Ponds Luminous Finish BB+ Cream. You can find it at any drugstores f...
  • Reaching For The Stars... - make-up, hair, weight loss and everything in between!
    Saving me from postgrad stress - #BatisteSOS! - There's no denying it, taking a postgrad as well as working full time, being a slimming world member, colleague, friend, girlfriend and daughter is an abso...
  • Only By The Night
    The March issue - CLICK TO SEE MORE ...
  • Stash Swatch
    Armani Eye Tint #5 Onyx and it's cheaper cousins - Lancome Erika F, Loreal infallible Gilded Envy ($4.88 on clearance at Target), GA eye tint 5 Onyx ($38), Shu ME Olive 471($15), Lancome All that Glitters...
  • Hazy Fairyland
    Alternative Valentine's Day outfits - If you happen to find yourself single this V Day just like yours truly, don't worry, I got ya covered! Here's a nice little selection/inspiration if you ar...
  • Blusherine
    Project 10 Pan - One More Try - Hi everybody! Remember how I vowed never to do a *Project 10 Pan* again? Well I almost didn't and had to read up again, if you're interested, my first (a...
  • 15 steps, then a beauty blog
    I'm moving! New website! - I put on some big girl internet pants and switched over to a new site! It got a bit hard to manage having my YoutTube channel and completely different soun...
  • A Little Bird Told Me
    How to Dress Like a Grown Up - [image: daily outfit photo blog] I like to think there are two types of 'grown up style' - one is very chic and minimal, all monochrome and faux fur and bu...
  • Butterfly Beauty
    Ulta Haul- High End to Drugstore: LORAC PRO 2 Palette, Maybelline The Nudes Palette, and More... - Hello Beauty Addicts! Being the LORAC Cosmetics lover that I am, I had to pick up the new LORAC PRO 2 Palette. *Or maybe not so new to the bea...
  • Scrangie
    Rescue Beauty Lounge Italian Summer Collection 2014 - From the official press release: The whiff of cool ocean breezes tickling your hair and the gleaming sun kissing and embracing your skin as you deeply bre...
  • natalieslove
    Beauty Blogger turned Daily Vlogger?! - WHOA. Okay... so almost* a whole year* ago, I wrote a post on this blog saying how I had become some born-again-blogger, with bundles of inspiration. Sin...
  • self confessions of a beauty addict
    Perhatikan Tips Diet Ini Untuk Sukses Menurunkan Berat Badan - Untuk mengatasi kemungkinan ini, saya ingin berbagi dengan Anda beberapa tips smart detox praktis. *Tips Untuk Diet Sukses:* 1-Jangan kelaparan sendiri...
  • ♥The Beauty Dressing Room♥
    Beauty on a Budget - Magazine Freebies! - If you are on a budget like me - don't forget to pick up InStyle for the Ren Hot Cloth Cleanser (with cloth). Facials galore… And of course Glamour for...
  • Modesty Brown
    My FOT(E)D - Otherwise known as my 'face of the last 6 months'. Once I got out of the habit of blogging, I spent less and less time deliberating over what makeup to wea...
  • Belle Du Jour
    Ringing in the New Year with Tom Ford's Vampire Kiss - In 2014 one of my new year's resolutions is to wear more lipstick. Isn't that a great resolution? I think I can actually keep this one. I don't believe in ...
  • My Makeup Blog: makeup, skin care and beyond
    Soft vs Crisp Liners - Hallo! About 2 months ago, I got an opportunity to interview a Bobbi Brown makeup artist from Thailand. We talked and talked and all of the sudden, he told...
  • don't call me jessie
    Why, hello again, old friends. - Three facts about me: 1.) I just turned 30. 2.) I moved from Orlando to Chicago two months ago. 3.) It KILLS me that I haven't written a real, non-blog sal...
  • Frappelattes Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    The basics about makeup for women - There are many specifics when it comes to makeup for women. Many of it depends on your own personal style and what you are using the makeup for on that occ...
  • Beauty By Anie
    Summery Outfit of the Day -
  • Beauty Vibes
    Review: L'Oreal Caresse Dating Coral lipstick - Most of the time I wear pink lipstick, but lately I'm reaching out for the coral shades in my collection. The L'Oreal Caresse 301 lipstick in Dating Coral...
  • Amy's Blog
    Landscape Photography - Bagaimana Melakukannya Seperti Pro - Fotografi lanskap adalah jenis fotografi yang kita buat ketika kita pergi tur negara. Banyak dari kita melakukannya ketika kita melakukan perjalanan panj...
  • ALTIERI BROTHERS EDU
    MARCH 10, CUT AND COLOR CLASS IN BUTBANK - *Looking forward to seeing everybody this weekend at the class in Burbank. Remember, we are setting the clocks ahead on Saturday night, so take that into a...
  • Frantastic Makeup
    FOTD: D&D Is In Session - Hey Everyone! While I have been MIA from the makeup/YouTube community for the past couple of years, I have never had any intentions of quitting my videos. ...
  • Nail Art Tuesday
    Broken Hearts - What Not To Do - I know, I know. I should probably just rename this blog "Nail Art Saturday", but it's been Tuesday so long I wouldn't know what to do with that... This we...
  • CarolineXO
    BLOG SALE! Skincare!! - Hi! Need to clear out a few things! - Bioderma Sebium AKN (Purifying corrective care, reabsorbs blackheads), basically full - £9 - Caudalie Beaute Elixir...
  • anneorshine
    Anneorshine Social Media Marketing Services - We specialize in Social Media Marketing Services. We connect businesses to end viewers with out network of influencers.
  • *I-Lashes
    Bottom Lashes - It was a little difficult for me to put these babies on.. any suggestions? venus flyy trap lol <33 br="br" sharlene="sharlene">
  • little rose petals
    - You've Got Style I have been getting the ASOS inside style magazine for a few months now and I always look forward to it coming through the letter box....
  • Music and Make Up, my obsessions!
    Face Of The Day Featuring Current Favourites - The MAC By Request collection is the first one I have been excited about in ages! I can finally say I own Moth Brown! Since I first got in to MAC I have wa...
  • Every Girl's Little Addiction...
    Out Goes the Old, In Comes the New (New Blog) - Hello all, You know when all good things come to an unfortunate end, something good always blooms after it? I guess this is a similar situation. I've been ...
  • Tacky Blue Eyeshadow
    Fabulous Glamour Magazine Freebie! - [image: Photobucket] I don't often feel compelled to blog about magazine freebies. Probably because most of the time they are not worth blogging about. How...
  • Girl With The Golden Touch
    #69 Life According to my iPhone - Week 25 - [image: 25 - Week 25 (1)] Monday - Spent my lunch hour pottering in Leeds and picked up some sale buys from Paperchase; New York notebook £6.99 (not in sal...
  • Beauty Bible Blog
    Taking a little blog break... - You see, Sarah's on her honeymoon. Amy's on holiday. And annoyingly, Jo's broken her wrist. (Again.) So we'll be reappearing h...
  • All That Glitters & Sparkles..
    Blog Sale OPI, China Glaze... - Hello! Another blog sale for you all, most of these have only been used once - some never! Unfortunately postage has gone up to £2.20 for a bottle of poli...
  • XINAROX
    Love Heroine In My Life! - Mac Heroine Lipstick Review with FOTDs - *Mac Heroine Lipstick* just released last week in the Mac Reel Sexy Collection. I've been planning on buying this lipstick for a while now and as I saw t...
  • The Bristol Beauty Blog
    March Empties - Two empties posts in a row! I promise that I do have other things to blog about coming up, but here's what I got through in March: *Hair Care* I got thr...
  • milk and tea
    Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter Review - [image: dior amber diamond] [image: dior amber diamond] [image: dior amber diamond swatch] Hello! So I promised you all a review on Dior Amber Diamond and ...
  • Miss Malcontent seeks Truth in Beauty...
    WHERE TO FIND ME - Miss Malcontent has moved Please find me at www.wemakeupaswegoalong.blogspot.com Hope to see you soon, Farewell friends, MM x
  • You've Got Nail
    Models Prefer - Girls Night Out - Please wait whilst you are redirected. If you are not automatically redirected, please click here.
  • Chloe Beauty NYC
    International update :) Kiev, Ukraine - hello everyone :) Yet again, I am on vacation again - this time we are in Kiev, Ukraine. Kiev is beautiful and i've have been having an amazing time here....
  • Jenn Aqui - Make-Up Artist
    I've moved! - Hey everyone, I know I haven't posted on here in ages. I have been working on a new website though, and it's finally up! I will continue blogging over ther...
  • iheartmakeup
    HELLO New Life, Hello Kat Maconie - Hello Ladies Just thought I would let you all know why I have been absent the last couple of weeks on Youtube-basically I have moved back to London and ...
  • I <3 That
    Soap and Glory For Less - *[image: DSC09917]* *Whilst out for a walk in the gorgeous sunshine we had been having the other day I popped into my local department store; Morleys. I ...
  • Queen of Turquoise
    Just some pictures.. -
  • Slow down approaching 30
    Life Changes - So June came and went and if I'm quite honest, looking back at it now, it is all a bit of a blur. Unfortunately, it wasn't a blur a happiness, but a blur ...
  • Laura's Blog
    This week.... - Another new piercing .. lots of walks with Bella... Boys Playing with there cousin ... Cambell and Bailey(There Cousin) Feather earring? First GlossyBox....
  • Blair Fowler
    Elle&Blair Jewelry Set! - Hey everyone! As you know, Elle and I are kinda obsessed with Jewelmint! We’ve featured them in several videos because we can’t get over how fun the concep...
  • The Pink Train Case: Another Beauty Blog
    I'm back.....for a LIMITED TIME only!!!!!!!! - Yes! Hello everyone!!!!! This post may come as a surprise, since it's been almost an exact year since I've closed up shop here at The Pink Train Case. But,...
  • Pretty Things and Old Beans
    I must apologise.... - I have been totally bogged down the last few weeks, and must apologise for neglecting my blog! I hope to get posting again soon, but I have a lot on my pl...
  • Barry M
    Nails, nails and more nails... - At the beginning of this month we released these new nail paints: 311 Instant Nail Effects, 312 Indigo and 313 Dusky Mauve. The blogger world has gone mad f...
  • Beauty Marked
    September Favourites - I know, I know, it is pretty much mid October BUT I did start to write this once got it all done and pretty and then blogger decided to get rid of most of ...
  • Clearly Beautiful
    My Current Skincare Routine - I've been in dermatological heaven for the last few months. As previously mentioned, I've been taking prescription antibiotics for my acne, and it has real...
  • MakeUp (on) my mind...
    LOTD August 27th - We're about to watch the last Twillight-movie, and I think todays look suits the vampires really well... What do you think??? I've used LIPS -e.l.f. min...
  • Beauty Addict Anonymous
    Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Shower Gel - I'm recommending this shower gel to those searching for a summery body wash. The scent is fresh but very subtle, making it ideal for unisex use (saving spa...
  • ItsAPinkThing
    eyeshadow colors - pink and purple coastal scents colors bottom pic is a little bit harder to see sorry for that. purple and teal colors. purlpe is coastal scents and teal ...
  • Real Girl Beauty
    Bake Sale - Mmmm. Baked goooooods. I can't help it--Real Girl loves, loves, loves beauty products that smell and taste like sugary treats. And I've found a line of tr...
  • Beauty With Teri
    -
  • Flaws and All
    -
  • An Alien World
    -
  • Beauty Crush
    -
  • Chrysanthemum
    -
  • Dainty Dollymix UK Beauty Blog
    -
  • kory_nails
    -
  • SO FAR, SO CHIC
    -
  • Hair Advice (+ all things nice) | Dedicated Hair Blog
    -
  • * Olivia Writes *
    -
  • kara rose
    -
  • babyblonde
    -
  • BabyJanny's Makeup Blog
    -
  • AprilAthena7 Beauty Blog
    -
  • AllThingsGirly 21
    -
  • Glossicious, Beauty Blog ,Beauty ,Makeup,Pakistani Beauty Blog, Cosmetics,Skincare,,
    -
  • Polish or Perish
    -
  • Beauty, Makeup, Reviews!
    -
  • Ditzy Glamour
    -
  • Everyday Makeup Blog
    -
  • Chester Loves MakeUp
    -
  • The Sparkly Poo!
    -
  • Makeup Mayhem
    -
  • Lady Schuh
    -
  • missmascara
    -
  • Makeup Addicts Anonymous
    -
  • Zoella | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
    -
  • TABITHA SHERIDAN
    -
  • My MakeUp Mania
    -
  • BritishBeautyBlogger
    -
  • Beautiful Aspect
    -
  • Vintagestarglam
    -
  • The Hair Stylist Blog
    -
  • Beauty Cult
    -
  • Makeup And Beauty Blog - MakeupSavvy
    -
  • That Girl Mel
    -
  • Beauty Scribbler
    -
  • Padmita's Make Up Blog
    -
  • As Miss Golightly was saying.....
    -
  • NessasaryMakeup
    -
  • Rock that Look
    -
  • Darling makeup
    -
  • LEENIEBEAN85
    -
  • fernlaura
    -
  • Just a bowl of MOULDY FRUIT
    -
  • The Beauty Spark
    -
  • Magic Maid
    -
  • Superficial Girls
    -
  • ELLE Hearts Blogs
    -
  • Make-up. Fashion.
    Beauty.
    -
  • Beauty Blogg Roll
    -
  • Just a bit Blonde
    -
  • star violet
    -
  • Pink Pom Poms Beauty
    -
  • Beauty In The Mirror
    -
  • Cosmeticsmile-x
    -
  • It is all about creativity
    -
  • The Makeup Divas Beauty Blog
    -
  • Strawberry Mochi
    -
  • A Twenty Something
    -
  • Pearls and Poodles
    -
  • Eye to the Keyhole
    -
  • The M Face
    -
  • Little Shop Of Horrors
    -
  • Bunzie13
    -
  • Cupcakes and Cherries
    -
  • BeautyH2T
    -
  • ...because every girl needs some dazzle.
    -
  • Lady of the Lane
    -
  • xpaperchains
    -
  • TalluluhBella
    -
  • 25-36
    -
  • LULUSHION
    -
  • Vanessa's Life
    -
  • P.S. I love Fashion and Beauty
    -
  • Live, Laugh, Love
    -
  • Pixiwoo.com - Sisters are doin' it for themselves
    -
  • VIOLET POLKA DOTS
    -
  • The Life of Lucy-Lou.
    -
  • Pearls, lace and ruffles ; a fatshion blog.
    -
  • Scott Cornwall Hair Expert
    -
  • Clouds Are Pink
    -
  • 2 Love My Lips
    -
  • Hints of Peppermint & Chocolate
    -
  • Affordable Treats
    -
  • London MakeUp Girl
    -
  • BeautySauce Blog
    -
  • Fashioned in Finland
    -
  • Tastes Like Glitter
    -
  • Computergirl's musings!
    -
  • Girls are made from Sugar & Spice
    -
  • *FACE
    -
  • A girl should be two things; classy & fabulous
    -
  • Beauty Blog
    -
  • Hilda Murphy - Makeup Artist
    -
  • carly writes a blog . com
    -
  • Anna Saccone
    -
  • polkadani: addicted to pretty things
    -
  • Felicityxo
    -
  • birds decorate branches
    -
  • LilyLipstick
    -
  • How Not To Fall In Love
    -
  • Ladder in my tights
    -
  • Fashionable Forties
    -
  • . . . . . . . .Eliza - Make Up Junkie. . . . . . . .
    -
  • Big City Dreams
    -
  • Beau MakeUp
    -
  • Love At First Bite
    -
  • May Loves Makeup
    -
  • The Art of Being Feminine ™
    -
  • The Yummy Mummy Diaries
    -
  • The Inglorious Editor
    -
  • ***Sprinkle Of Glitter*** - Cosmetics & Beauty Reviews
    -
  • AbbieBabby
    -
  • Oh! Panda.
    -
  • Dottie K
    -
  • Get Gawjus!
    -
  • Butterfly Wings
    -
  • A Ray of Pink Light
    -
  • Nail•Na•Nails
    -
  • Sarahbox04
    -
  • Will Work for Makeup
    -
  • Blushing Me Pink
    -
  • Glitter And Lovex
    -
  • Veronika's Blushing
    -
  • Miss Natty's Beauty Diary Blog: Makeup Reviews, Beauty Tips & Current Trends.
    -
  • Juicygirl
    -
  • Makeup and Beauty Blog - A Little Obsessed
    -
  • Designer Spray
    -
  • Make-up By Anca Condrache
    -
  • *♥Kimberley♥*
    -
  • GETCHA NAILS DID
    -
  • Lyd's Blonde Thoughts
    -
  • Beauty Swatch
    -
  • Afeitar
    -
  • Idreamofmac
    -
  • The Lip Print
    -
  • A Bouquet of Beauty
    -
  • Beauty and the Blogger - UK Beauty Blog
    -
  • BeautySpot
    -
  • GossMakeupArtist
    -
  • COCOBELLA
    -
  • The Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog
    -
  • "Beautiful Disaster"
    -
  • The Beautiful Blog
    -
  • The Gloss Goss
    -
  • kandeej.com
    -
  • LipsTitsTeethHips
    -
  • Gloss Galore
    -
  • Laura-Summer Beauty
    -
  • Beautiful Disaster
    -
  • Aqsa's Thoughts
    -
  • daisybutter · UK Style and Fashion Blog
    -
  • Glitter and Shimmer
    -
  • Clairabelle0306
    -
  • mythology20
    -
  • Miss LV
    -
  • IHeart Organizing
    -
  • Miss Sweetiepie Writes
    -
  • BeckyBlog
    -
  • Hele Says...
    -
  • GABY'S BEAUTY BLOG
    -
  • Juicy-nails !!!
    -
  • Laurens Dressing Room
    -
  • La: Dolce: Vita
    -
  • Beauty + Fashion
    -
  • My Perfume Life
    -
  • My Style Affair
    -
  • Emerald Sparkled
    -
  • KellyTheBlogger
    -
  • lollipop26writes.com
    -
  • Bubble Dreams...
    -
  • goldielocks beauty ♥
    -
  • Beautylicious Love.com
    -
  • Lolly loves......
    -
  • Lollipop Loves
    -
  • Nail Talez & More!
    -
  • Arabian Eyes
    -
  • Lipstick Rules
    -
  • Beauty and the Bullshit
    -
  • MissChievous.tv
    -
  • JustLikeHollywood. Make-up, Hair, Random Rambles and Music.
    -
  • It's Always Summer on the Inside
    -
  • For the love of all things girly
    -
  • Jolie Laide Girl
    -
  • Kayla Doll Makeup
    -
  • Secret Beauty Blog
    -
  • Babydoll Vanity Box
    -
  • ...OxfordJasmine...
    -
  • A Pocket full of Dreams
    -
  • Mizz Worthy's Stuff
    -
  • The Beauty Assistant
    -
  • All the Vanity...
    -
  • Just Another Beauty Blog
    -
  • Animal Free Beauty Products
    -
  • beauty comes from within
    -
  • It's a Girl Thing
    -
  • Daisy Bee Beauty
    -
  • Girl With The Arab Strap
    -
  • Miss dolly gal
    -
  • Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup
    -
  • I Love Nail Polish - A Nail Polish and Beauty Blog
    -
  • LionLovingTiger
    -
  • 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic
    -
  • Hivenn
    -
  • Melovemakeup \\ UK Beauty Blog.
    -
  • Hannah Louise XO
    -
  • Makeup By Cheryl H
    -
  • BeautyLoves
    -
  • Sweetcheeks Beauty Blog
    -
  • Glamour Rouge
    -
  • Just a Beauty Blog
    -
  • belles boutique
    -
  • Beauty and Grace
    -
Show 5 Show All

Labels

perfume (10) perfume dupes (5) FOTD (3) avon (3) lip gloss (3) Aussie (2) Beauty talk (2) Lacura (2) NOTD (2) clarifying shampoo (2) cleanser. ponds (2) conditioning treament (2) damaged hair (2) face creams (2) fighting the frizz (2) glycolic acid (2) leave-in conditioner (2) lipstick (2) make up storage (2) nail polish thinner (2) perfume parlour (2) A few words (1) Alberto Balsam (1) Aldi (1) Angel (1) Barry M (1) Beauty UK (1) Beauty steals (1) Beckham (1) Coco Mademoiselle (1) Foundation (1) Fragrantica (1) HOTD (1) Hand cream (1) Lee Stafford (1) Lidl (1) Lisa Eldridge (1) Lisa Eldrige (1) Make up looks (1) Osmo Essence (1) Poly Colour (1) Primark (1) Random (1) Recommended reading (1) Schwarzkopf (1) Sianna (1) Silk Naturals (1) Suddenly Madame Glamour (1) The husbands secret (1) Truly Cherish (1) a new hair cut (1) a new look (1) agent provocatuer (1) barbara daly (1) bedhead (1) benefit (1) bleach (1) books (1) bourjois (1) bronzer (1) bumpits (1) chemical peel (1) clip in fringe (1) collection 2000 (1) colour stripper (1) concealer (1) conditioning treatments (1) deodorant (1) dull hair (1) dupes (1) e.l.f (1) eye shadow (1) face scrub (1) false eyelashes (1) false nails (1) hair care (1) hair colour (1) hair colour mistakes (1) hair dye (1) hairstyles (1) hairstyles for long hair (1) heat protection (1) high beam (1) high lights (1) lady million (1) lipstick st Moriz (1) makeup (1) makeup dupes (1) makeup videos (1) mascara (1) me me me (1) melasma (1) nails (1) natural collection (1) on a budget (1) pale skin (1) portfolio (1) product build up (1) psoriasis (1) reccomended blogs (1) retro hairstyles (1) skin care (1) sleek make up (1) storage (1) sweating (1) technic (1) undereye conealer (1) volumising (1)

Reccomended Hair and Beauty products

  • 2true plumtuous lip gloss shade 19 (purely for the colour)
  • Barbara Daly concealer
  • Barbara Daly face lift
  • Bourjois 3D effect lip gloss
  • Bourjois healthy mix foundation
  • Collection 2000 EXTREME colour mascara
  • Collection 2000 undereye concealer
  • Diamonds edp from next
  • Lacura beauty concealer
  • Lacura hand cream
  • Lancaster eye shadows are amazing
  • Loreal glam shine
  • Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara
  • Max Factor lasting performance foundation
  • Max Factor miracle touch foundation
  • Miss Sporty black eyeliner pencil
  • Osmo Essence conditioning treatment
  • Ponds cold cream cleanser
  • Rimmel renew and recover anti fatigue foundation
  • Rimmel soft kohl kajal eyeliner pencil
  • Rimmel stay matte pressed powder
  • Sleek eye dust
  • Sleek make up pout polish
  • Vasaline lip therapy aloe vera
  • loreal Elvive Re - Nutrition Replenishing Masque

Blogs I'm loving right now

  • *Dainty*Dollymix
  • BUBBLEGARM
  • Beauty and the Blog
  • Beauty and the Bullshit
  • Beauty h2t
  • Bloomin Rouge
  • Makeup Savy

Reccomended Sites

  • E.L.F Cosmetics (for lots of inexpensive fabulous makeup)
  • Fragrantica
  • Lisa Eldridge (tutorials etc)
  • Mac (makeup videos etc)
  • Taaz virtual makeover
  • The Beauty Bible
  • The Perfume Shop

Disclaimer

I promise to always give my own personal opinion on everything I review and to always inform my readers of any products that I have received for reviewing, so basically if I think it's rubbish I wont say otherwise and if I think it's good you shall know about it.























Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.